Production Workers Needed in Canada – What benefits are available to you?
- Highly competitive wages
- A competitive bi-weekly bonus structure
- Overtime availability
- Relocation/Rental Subsidy to assist with the expenses associated with moving to, or within commuting distance of, the community.
- Performance evaluation after three months
- Responsibilities but not limited to
- Following detailed procedures in the designated department
- Operating front end equipment including CNC and manual machines
- Blasting, coating, hanging, and packaging parts
- Assemble products coming into assembly areas from internal and external suppliers
Production Workers needed in Canada – Skills & Qualifications
- Mechanical experience, ability to use blueprints alongside power tools.
- Communication skills in the use of English must be noted.
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Willing to work a rotating shift for two weeks
- Able to perform physical work
- Ability to pay attention to details and posses multi-tasking skills.
For more updates, stay connected on our website @https://obares.com also for further assistance, leave a comment below and endeavor to share this article.