The successful candidate will become part of a highly motivated team of Relationship Managers whose role is to develop the relationships with their portfolio of customers based across the UK, providing outstanding customer service at all times, and ensuring they meet their customers stated/unstated needs, retain balances & attract new deposits, cross sell to our partners EY & Brooks MacDonald. This role looks after a portfolio of approx. 600 customers
This is a secondment for up to 12 months
- As a IPB Relationhsip Manager you will provide a high level of customer service to new and existing customers by proactively and reactively acting on behalf of the business to build long lasting and sustainable relationships with customers within our global customer base. By embracing the behaviours of the Lloyds Banking Group outlined in the Colleague Identity Framework you will be able to provide the service required to meet expected activity levels and ensure customer satisfaction levels are of a high standard.
This role is heavily cantered around time spent with customers, understanding their requirements and being an ambassador for the business.
- Takes ownership of customer needs enquiries, using appropriate skills and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service, aiming to meet the needs of our customers across a range of banking products at first touch where appropriate
- Assist customers go digital
- Adapts well to change and implementation, ensuring it is consistently evidenced through expert knowledge of products, processes, actions and behaviour
- Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customer’s experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible
- Behaves in a manner that at all times places the customer first and observes proper standards of market conduct. Acts with skill, care and diligence in providing services to customers, treating them sensitively and flexibly and responsively
- Effectively complies within the Customer Treatment standards including internal policy guidelines and external regulatory guidelines to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers
- Keeps up to date with mandatory training ensuring the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake the role
- Comply with the Colleague Conduct Rules, putting customers’ interests at heart and take personal responsibility for conduct in the workplace
- Takes ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop individual performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. Value differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.
- Lives the Group’s Values and Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you’ll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.